How to lay-by




What is layby?

A lay-by agreement lets you buy a product and pay for it in two or more instalments before taking it home.


What products can I purchase on layby?

Every single product on our website


How much do I have to pay for the first deposit?

There’s no specific amount, you can pay as much or as little as you want at the moment

How long do I have to complete my payment?

Layby payment should be completed within 4 months or less


What happens if I don’t complete payment in 4 months?

You have two options to pick from. It’s either you cancel your order and face a 25% penalty and are required to forfeit 25% of how much you have paid and in turn you receive the other 75% of what you paid thus far or you can (with absolute certainty) negotiate for an extra month when payment should be completed


Does my order begin it’s transit only when I complete payment?

No, once you reach 85% of the total bill for your order, it’ll begin its transit. However, the balance should be paid before or when picking up the item(s)


Now that we have addressed the common question (if you have any more questions, feel free to dm us on our website or any of our platforms) let’s get into the steps on placing a layby order


Step 1.

Select the item you wish to purchase on our website, add it to your cart and proceed to checkout.

Step 2.

If you have an account with us go ahead and sign in and if not. Create one or proceed as a guest user and input all you delivery and contact details.

Step 3.

In your “order comments” simply indicate that it is a layby order

Step 4.

Select your mode of payment and place your order.

Step 5.

Make a payment towards your order and send a POP (proof of payment) to us and we’ll prepare your invoice and update your order status to “partial payment received”

Step 6.

Continue to make payments and sending the respective proofs of payment and we’ll send the invoices until you reach the threshold and it begins it’s transit or you complete payment.

Step 7.

Once it’s in transit you’ll receive emails at every point in its journey via email!

Finally, if you completed payment, your item will be delivered to you or you can pick it up from our office at Salama park, Ibex Hill. If you haven’t completed payment by the time it arrives in Zambia, you’re required to come to the office and pay the balance or send the balance to us via any of our accounts and then the order will be delivered or you’ll carry it off. Hope this helps, enjoy shopping!


Product Reviews